- Bring up your Chrome browser and tap on the menu button, which is the three dots in the upper right corner.
- From the menu, locate and tap on the Settings option.
- On the next page, look under the Advanced section and tap on the Privacy option.
- From here, look to the very bottom of the screen and tap on Clear Browsing Data.
- You are now presented with a list of items to select. The cache option is named Clear the cache so be sure that one is checked and tap on the Clear Browsing Data button.
Have your say!