- Bring up your Chrome browser and tap on the menu button, which is the three dots in the upper right corner.
- From the menu, locate and tap on the Settings option.
- On the next page, look under the Advanced section and tap on the Privacy option.
- From here, look to the very bottom of the screen and tap on Clear Browsing Data.
- You are now presented with a list of items to select. The cache option is named Clear the cache so be sure that one is checked and tap on the Clear button.
Have your say!