You can install different software on your site in several clicks using the Softaculous auto-installer in the following way:
To access cpanel: (site URL with /cpanel “example.com/cpanel”)
1. Log into your cPanel. (site URL with /cpanel “example.com/cpanel”)
2. Navigate to Softwear section > Softaculous Apps Installer menu:
3. In the left-hand sidebar, you will see the software list split into categories like Blogs, Social Networking, etc. Here, you will be able to search for the CMS, either manually or using the built-in Search bar:
4. Once chosen, click on the software icon to start the installation. You will be redirected to the script overview page (as shown below for the joomla installation).
5. Click on the Install tab to proceed.